What are some good e-commerce survey questions to increase sales?
- Website Questions
- Product Reviews and Ratings
- Catalog Questions
- Post-Purchase Questions
- Online Shopping Experience Questions
- Shipping Questions
E-commerce is no stranger to the retail, business, and consumerism world. But due to the pandemic, it has extremely grown. In fact, According to a data study from Statista, the global retail e-commerce sales for B2B are expected to reach $1.1 trillion in 2021.
However, compared to having a storefront, having an e-commerce store limits your chances to interact and engage with your customers. This is one of the most common challenges among e-commerce businesses today. And we’re here to tell you that there’s a solution for that. You can use e-commerce survey questions to increase sales!
Using a survey tool, you can distribute your surveys through email, social media platforms, QR codes, and your website. With this, you can take your business to the next level. Keep reading to learn about some questions you can use!
Your website is one of the most important components of your e-commerce business. This is why you should constantly be improving it. To do this effectively, get feedback straight from your visitors. You can ask questions such as:
- How did you learn about our website/What led you to our website?
- Did you get what you were looking for?
- Did you like the website design?
- Please rate the parameters compared to our competitors.
- What other information do you wish to see on our website?
Product Reviews and Ratings
A handful of customers make purchasing decisions based on the ratings that they see on your website. To see if your customers are satisfied with the number of reviews, you can ask questions like:
- On a scale of 0-5, how much do you rely on product reviews?
- How helpful do you find ratings when buying?
- On a scale of 0-5, how much does an overall product rating influence you to purchase a product?
Consumers like variety and extensiveness. It is more likely that they will recommend your brand and repurchase from your business if they are satisfied with the number of your products and services. To know if they are happy with your range of products, ask questions such as:
- Are you satisfied with the range of products?
- Did you find exactly what you’re looking for?
- Were you fully informed of the product details?
- Did you find alternatives for this product?
As much as possible, you want customers to keep coming back to your business to repurchase. How can you figure out if they are satisfied with what they’ve bought afterward? With post-purchase questions, you can gather these kinds of information. Apart from this, you can also learn more about their experience and certain touchpoints to find ways to improve and boost your sales. Here are some questions you can ask:
- How happy and satisfied are you with the quality of the products you purchased?
- How do you rate the products compared to the products of our competitors?
- If your preferred product was not available, do you want to get acknowledged when it is back in stock?
- Do you have any suggestions on products you would like to see in our online shop?
Online Shopping Experience Questions
The online shopping experience incredibly matters in e-commerce. If your website is not user-friendly and lacks content and information, you will lose a significant amount of buyers. Make sure you focus on this aspect of your e-commerce business as well. To find out if your visitors and customers had a pleasant experience while purchasing from your shop, here are some good examples of questions you can ask:
- Did you feel safe while sharing your card details?
- How was the checkout experience?
- Was the experience hassle-free?
- On a scale of 0-5, how likely are you to buy from us again?
Are your customers happy with your shipping process? Were they able to receive the product within the promised timeline? Or maybe some have concerns about the delivery times. Some questions you can ask are the following:
- Did you receive your product within the expected/said timeline?
- Rate your experience with your rider.
- Did you receive the product at the right address?
- Did you encounter any delivery mishaps?
We’re sure you want to increase your sales within your e-commerce business. Let these e-commerce survey questions to increase sales help you out! Use the collected data that you have and make tweaks to your process, and you’re bound to experience a boost in sales. Get started with Qeryz today! Click here!