We’re not claiming to be the best WordPress Survey plugin tool out there but Qeryz does a fine job in actually acquiring valuable customer insights through your WordPress site.
How do you use Qeryz for WordPress?
If you already have a WordPress site running, you can get Qeryz in your plugins section.
1) Click on ‘Add New’
2) Search for Qeryz in the plugins section and click on “Install Now”
3) Activate the Plugin
4) You will see a notification at the top of your WordPress back-end that will prompt you to login to your Qeryz plugin. Click on the ‘Login’ button.
5) If you already have an existing Qeryz account, simply login using the plugin form. If you don’t, you can sign up for a free Qeryz account here.
5) Setup your first survey in 4 easy steps.
6) That’s it! You should be rocking Qeryz for your WordPress site in no time.
What does the Qeryz for WordPress plugin really do?
It simply takes out the hassle from your end. Without the plugin, you will need to copy the Qeryz tracking code and rummage through your theme’s code to find the ending </body> tag, paste it right before that tag and save it.
A lot of people don’t want to tamper with their site’s code. We understand that. So the plugin merely connects your Qeryz account with your WordPress site through doing the copy-pasting of the code for you automatically.
What’s the Difference between Qeryz and other WordPress survey plugins?
Qeryz is an on-site survey tool. The best thing about it is that you don’t have to take your users to another page for them to give you the insight you’re looking for.
Your visitors can answer your survey right where they are in your site.
On top of that, you can qualify who will be able to see your survey through advanced targeting. You can show your Qeryz survey only to people who:
- Came from search engines
- Came directly to your site
- Came from social media referrals
- Came from other sites
You could also qualify further how and when your survey will show up to those people through advanced survey behavior. You can show your Qeryz survey only to people who:
- Is about to exit the page
- Scrolled down to a specific % of your page
- Has been viewing the page for a set number of seconds
The best thing about Qeryz is that you can set when it will show up to your visitors again after they’ve seen it once or have answered it already.
You could set Qeryz to prevent from showing up for 1-30 days after it was presented to a specific visitor – whether they responded to it or not.
If your survey is multi-part (meaning, you have more than 1 question to ask), you could also set Qeryz to continue showing until a visitor has finished answering the entire Qeryz survey. This ensures that your data is as qualified as it can be.
Hope that helped you decide if Qeryz is the right survey plugin tool for your WordPress site. Check out the official Qeryz WordPress plugin page here.