October 17, 2015 Updates:
- Enable users to limit the number of responses of their surveys. This is for them to control their response budget per month in light of what they need for the data to be statistically significant. (Pro, Agency)
- Google Analytics Integration has been launched. You can read about it here. (Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Ability to show surveys only to Known visitors or only to Unknown visitors (Free, Free Plus, Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Ability to show survey by calling its survey ID. (Agency)
- Ability to show survey by calling its tag name when the page loads. (Agency)
- Page Overlay feature for users to make their site visitors notice the survey in a stronger fashion. (Free, Free Plus, Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Allow users to be able to change the color of the ‘Send’ button as well as edit the text of whatever they want their button text to be. (Pro, Agency)
- Allow users to be able to change the color of their Call-to-Action links. (Pro, Agency)
- Changed the Free Plus’ effect to be permanent instead of a monthly recurring requirement to invite people.
- Enable users and bloggers to Sign up in our affiliate marketing program here.
- Ability to Display Message when Survey is Minimized. (Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Net Promoter Score is Automatically calculated. (Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Ability to stop showing a survey after it has been shown X number of times to an individual. (Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Ability to select whether your survey will pop up on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet or any combination of the three. (Free, Free Plus, Starter, Pro, Agency)
- Added a tab for Name/URL to make it easier for people not to confuse the Name of the survey and the URL of the target page with other elements in other tabs.
- Text based answers can be submitted if your users press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Real-time loading of your survey itself on the Design tab.
- Corrected redirects when gated by a login page.
- Corrected our front end to load exclusively as HTTPS.
- Regex Targeting
- Logo and Image upload capability
- Retargeting capability
- Integration with Segment
- Integration with Unbounce
- Integration with Optimizely
- Integration with Mailchimp
- Integration with Aweber
- Integration with Drip
- Integration with Constant Contact
- Integration with Inspectlet
We’ve been spending countless hours trying to make Qeryz better. I’m super excited to tell you the new features we’ve put in!
- Export to CSV – You can export all text-based responses in CSV format sorted by date and time.
- Skip Logic – whether a customer goes to other pages in your website or out of your website, they can continue where they left off in your survey.
- Left or Right Placement – You can now set where you want Qeryz to pop-up if there’s something occupying the right side of your website
- WordPress integration – We know that coding is not for everyone. So we made sure to develop a WordPress plugin just for you to be able to use Qeryz without code.
- Email notifications – Responses can now be reported straight to your email. We know you’re busy so we made sure to give you the option to remind yourself of your survey results.
And just so you know, here’s what we’re busy about right now:
- Qeryz analytics – Be able to see how your survey is performing so you can optimize your survey to gather more, better responses
- Export entire surveys to CSV – We know that all of that data is important to you so we’re making sure that you will be able to export your entire responses data to CSV.
- Joomla, Magento, Drupal integrations – No coding needed. You’ll just have to download the Qeryz plugin and your survey will be up and running in minutes.
- Affiliate program – People who love Qeryz will share Qeryz. There’s a way to earn from sharing! We are giving away lifetime commissions for those who are able to refer new Qeryz users.